This wet sandblasting machine is made of stainless steel material, much more durable comparing with normal blaster, moreover, stainless steel plate will never get rust during wet blasting. Specially designed double working station is for operating oversized products.
What's the advantage of wet blasting?
1. The wet sandblasting process does not create dust, greatly improving the working environment, and makes the parts cleaner.
2. With water's buffering, wet blast machine is able to use thin abrasive for precise and delicate parts, doing a fine and gentle blasting.
3. Reduces the wear and damage to the blasting tool, and minimize the machine maintenance, extend the blaster's lifespan.
1. A high performance slurry pump to highly mix the abrasive and water.
2. Inner chamber of the wet blatsing chamber has rubber lining, reduce jet shock.
3. The blasting gun nozzle use most wear-resistant material, boron carbide.
4. Abrasive is effectively used for multi times, reduce consumption and save cost.
5. Foot pedal switch controls the working of blasting, safe and reliable.
6. Can add anti-rust agent to sandblasting slurry in order not to get rust of metal parts.
|Working cabin size:||1600*1000*800mm|
|Body plate thickness:||2mm|
|Cabin lights||220V 13W Energy-saving Lights|
|Separator motor:||220V 50HZ 550W|
|Separator air volume:||4.5m3 / min|
|Work piece sandblasting gun:||2 pieces|
|Compressed air source:||3-8bar (kg / cm2) flow 0.6-1.0 cubic meters / min. (User-owned)|
1. Remove burrs, sharp edges creates safe surface but without damage to substrates.
2. Surface preparation for powder coating or wet painting, like aluminums, alloys or other metal parts.
3. Etching, decorating, matt finishing for glass or other metal materials.
4. Remove oxides, rust or other imperfections from surface for a smooth and clean appearance.
5. Cleaning or refurbishment for all kinds of parts, such as molds, castings, welding parts.