Barrel Tumblers are the most versatile option of parts finishing systems. Reasons of application for this equipment include heavy deburring, high polishing, degating, and parts cleaning.
1. Barrel is locked with a simple cover and cam system, which is easy to open and close while ensues safety.
2. A specially designed discharging slope fully empty the barrel as well as facilitates the operation cycles.
3. With controller to monitor the whole process, as well as switch to operate the discharging after complete the polishing.
4. Can be applied with ffrequency adjustable motor to multiple cleaning and burnishing requirements while ensures the running stability.
1. The tumbling action of the entire load on the barrel produces uniform and even surface of parts while can not achieved by hand.
2. The tumbling equipment using parts and media grinding is an environment-friendly mass finishing solution with low noise.
3. With perfect polishing and deburring results, the barrel finisher is can operates a variety of metal or non-metal parts in batches, improving working efficiency 5-10 times.
4. Variable speed control allow these finishing machines to achieve whatever finish you desire, from a simple polish at low speed, to full scale deburring and edge radiusing.
|Barrel Size（mm）|| |
Barrel Tumbling Machine Application:
Polishing, chamfering, deburring, removing contamination, corrosion, mill scale and unqualified coatings and other light or heavy finishing. Product range:
Stainless steel, iron, copper, zinc, aluminum, magnesium alloy after stamping, die-casting, casting, forging.
Wire, ceramic, jade, coral, synthetic resin, plastic, porcelain
The barrel finishing machine using a variety of tumbling machine to operating different workparts. The mass finishing media is in different materials and shapes:
Oblique Cylindrical White Corundum
Oblique Triangle White Corundum
Oblique Triangle Brown Corundum
Ball Shape White Corundum
Ball Shape Stainless Stell
Alumina Ceramic Cylinder