The vibratory tube system is ideal for finishing large, long and delicate work parts, like marble pieces, machine shells. It is the optimal choice of deburring, descaling, de-rusting, cleaning, polishing and surface improvement of various workpieces, making their surface reach highly smooth and bright.
The vibratory tube system is ideal for finishing large, long and delicate work pieces, like marble pieces, machine shells. It offers more aggressive grinding force comparing with vibratory bowl, which reduce the working cycle time and greatly enhance the finishing efficiency. The vibratory tube system is the optimal choice of deburring, descaling, de-rusting, cleaning, polishing and surface improvement of various workpieces, making their surface reach highly smooth and bright.
1. In the finishing process the shape and size accuracy of the original parts will not be damaged, which can greatly improve the surface roughness of the parts.
2. The vibratory tube can be divided into several smaller compartment to meet the demands of using different abrasives or keep parts from contacting with each other.
3. Achieve semi-automatic by electric control system, sampling parts at any time during the processing of surface finishing.
4. With high wear-resistant polyurethane lined in the vibratory container to increase the service life of more than 5 times as well as avoiding collisions on the wall and and reduce the noise.
5. Installed high-performance three-phase vibration motor, adjustable amplitude range of 0.3-10mm.
6. The size of vibratory tube can be customized according to the requirements, the number of partitions in the tube can also be provided as request.
|CL-200 ||200 ||20 ||500 ||2*1.1 ||1000X400X460||1600X440X750|
*Vibratory tube finishing system in different specification for choice
Tub vibrators can be used to finish very long parts, sometimes over 4000mm in length or the machines can be temporarily or permanently divided into a series of sections called compartments – the sizes of which can be varied longitudinally to suit varying component size.