This small blast cabinet is simple structured with budge-saving cost which meets your most surface finishing applications, such as removing rust, oxides, old coatings, cleaning contaminants, imperfections, deburring, descaling.etc.
Wet blast cabinets use a slurry pump to produce a highly mixture of abrasive and water, the pump directly push the mixture to the blast gun then to the product surface, attain the purpose of removing rust, oxides, contaminants, old coatings, etc. This small blast cabinet is simple structured with budge-saving cost which meets your most surface finishing applications.
1. The bringing of water eliminate the dust creates a dustfree working chamber as well as increase the visibility.
2. Decrease the friction heat to prevent color changes for some special metal workpieces.
3. Decrease the surface removal of delicate, sensitive and precise work parts, maintain a more accurate shape.
4. With water’s washing the blasting process creates a cleaner surface without abrasive impregnation
5. Buffering effect reduces the wear and damage to the blasting tool, and minimize the machine maintenance.
6. Any ultra-fine abrasive can be used while dry blaster can not achieve, such as light glass beads and silicon carbide grit.
The wet sandblast cabinet is equipped with a slurry pump delivering highest mixture of abrasive and water.
Rust resistant blast gun with durable boron carbide nozzle can be used for long time wet blasting.
Foot pedal controlled working of blasting gun ensures safe and reliable working.
The wet blasting cabinet has buit-in pressure regulating valve and gauge for easy operation.
The wipers installed in the glass window ensures a clear view during the wet blasting
Water sandblast cabinet with compact and simple structure requires less maintenance.
|Pressure Regulating Valve and Gauge||Glass Windown Wiper|
|Slurry Pump||Foot Pedal|
Standard Components: Working Chamber, Slurry Pump, Perspective Glass Window, Safety Foot Controlled Pedal, Fluorescent Light, Pressure Regulating Valve, Pressure Gauge, High-flow Wet-blast Gun, Blasting Hose, Air Hose, Wiper, Sandblasting Gloves, Rotary Fan, Water Hose, etc
Deburring or deflashing without damage to substrates
Surface preparation for powder coating or wet painting, like wheels, aluminum.
Etch glass for decorative or functional purposes
Remove oxides or rust from surface for a bright, clean appearance, such as metal parts.
Clean contaminants of molds, castings, welding parts, stone materials.
Hole cleaning for printed circuit boards
|Motor||220V, 50Hz, 1.1kw|
|Air requirement||flow 0.5-1.1m^3/min|
|Light||1*18w saving lamps|
|Blast Gun||1 pc of wet blast gun with 1 boron cabide nozzle (4-8mm)|
|Air consumption for 1 gun||0.4-0.8Mbar|
|Volume of abrasive & water||25L|
Glass beads(for aluminum, stainless steel)
Brown Aluminum Oxide(stell or other)80#-320#
|Ratio of Abrasive & Water||1:3|
|Abrasive : Water||1:3|
|Voltage||380V/220V 3 phase (customized)|