Dry sand blast machine use dry abrasives to operates various of metal and non-metal parts, such as welding, stamping parts, vehicles parts, molds, glass, ceramic. Sand blasting machine has a wide application to meet the demands more than you think.
The sandblasting machine is ideal for cleaning various parts, such as vehicle parts, hardware, machiney parts, efc Dry sand blast machine use dry abrasives, such as aluminum oxide, glass beads, steel grit, grinding with product surface to achieve desired results, removing burrs, rust, old paint, cleaning contaminants, etc.
1.Enclosed cabinet design with filter dust collector ensures no dust air discharged to the outside, environmental friendly.
2. Built-in pressure regulator and guage to adjust pressure precisely to meet different blasting requirements.
3. Provided with a pc of blasting gun with boron carbide nozzle, durable and long lifespan.
4.Used abrasive sieved by a mesh that pure abrasive will be recycled for times, saving cost.
5. Foot pedal control the working of blast gun, ensures safety and reduce operator's fatigue
6. 2mm thickness steel plate welded machine body, with surface powder-coated, corrosion-resistent, scratch-resistent.
|Working size:||length900mm *width800mm*height800m|
|Dust collector size||430 mm * 380 mm * 1500 mm|
|Dust collector power||0.75KW 220V 50HZ|
|Number of guns:||1 (boron carbide, 8mm nozzle)|
|Operating opening:||1 pair gloves|
|Power:||220V / 50HZ / 550W|
|Machine lighting:||220V 13W energy saving lamp|
|Dust removal method:||cartridge filter type|
|Air source requirements:||pressure 7bar (kg / square meter)|
|Required Flow:||0.8-1.2 m3 / min|
|Body material:||2mm cold-rolled plate (powder coated surface, durable and long life)|
|Model||Outer Dimension（L*W*Hmm）||Working Dimension（L*W*Hmm）|
1.Pretreatment of electroplating, powder coating, wet painting, completely clean the surface and improve the adhesion and anti-corrosion ability.
2. Cleaning the mill scale, dirt, imperfections of metal and non-metal parts, such casting, welding, work piece, ceramic, plastic porducts.
3. Refurnishing sport parts of car, truck, motorcycle, bike, like alloy wheels, engine, brake.
4. Matt finishing of mold surface, creating of text and graphic
4. Removing the tiny burrs of mechanical parts and injection plastic parts.
5. Enhancing the surface hardness of metal work piece and eliminating internal stress,
5. Etching decorative patterns/words on the surface such as marble, ceramic, as background wall.
6. Jeans processing: achieving the result of scrub, bleaching, whiskeys at jeans.
Located in Hangzhou, own a 3000m^2 production base, around 100 employees including professional sales team, techinical team, production team, finance and manage team, quality control team, etc, we have exported to more than 100 countries of surface finishing equipment, we always supply equipments based on both quality and service.
Kafan keeps its own way of innovation and has individually designed, developed and manufactured series of sand blasting equipment, including dry blast machine, wet blasting equipment, pressure blast machine, automatic sandblasting machine, and abrasives.
1.Design & Drawing: As per customers’ size and application requirement, our engineers design the scheme and make the drawing.
2.CNC machine processing: Process the raw material to be molding with CNC punching machine.
3.Bending: Bend the molding plate by bending machine.
4.Welding: Weld the molding plate after bending by heating, high temperature or high pressure.
5.Preliminary assembly:Assemble the main machine body.
6.Surface coating: Spray the molding plate with plastic powder, then cure in curing oven and get finished parts after cooling.
7.Assembling: Assemble all finished parts to form a complete machine
8.Electricity Connection: Connect the electricity of the machine according to the prepared circuit diagram
9.Testing:Test if the equipment can work normally before leaving factory.
10.Package: Pack with film and foam first, then with wooden cases outside for safe delivering