Pressure blast cabinet designed with a pressurized pot that that pushes and accelerates the media to the nozzles through a media outlet valve, then blast them onto the target, which is ideal for tough jobs, thus large surfaces or thick layers cabn cleaned quickly.
1. Optionally designed with turntable specially suited for operating heavy, big workparts with less efforts, such as wheels, molds.
2. Using a high performance slurry pump agitating water and abrasive into slurry mixture.
3. Our blast cabinet are welded from 2mm durable steel plate with powder-coated surfaces, anti-rust and longer life.
4. Blast working is controlled by foot pedal switch, increase safety and reduce operator's fatigue.
110V/220V, 50-60Hz (customized)
|Blasting Gun|| |
1 piece with boron carbide nozzle
|Compressed Air/Flow||5-8 bar(kg/cm2) / 0.5-1.2m3/min|
COLO-191S advanced system with intelligent functions requires you minimum efforts to handle challenging jobs, easy for beginners, powerful for specialists. This is a box feed type model which allows for quick color change, we also have hopper type for constant production of single color.
1) The applied DVC technology allows you to precisely control crucial paramters such as high voltage, spraying current and powder outpur, achieving perfect and repeatable coating results.
2) One-touch intelligent buttons for quick change of different shapes, standing for 3 pre-set application programs for flat parts, corners and re-coating jobs, suitable for beginners quickly access to jobs.
This powder booth provides a bright and clean environment for spraying process. Space-saving manual powder booth features easy and economical for powder application of small and medium-sized workpieces.
1. High-precision filters effectively separate powders from airflow and ensures only particle-free air discharged to workshop
2. Filter cleaning is acted by pulse-jetting system, which extend filter life and increase powder recovery rate.
3. Powder-coated steel constructed booth is corrosion resistant for longer service life.
4. A removable powder hopper at booth bottom simplifies the utilization of recovery powders
5. A user-friendly PLC panel integrates all functions, such turning on / off fans, setting pulse-jetting time and interval, light on/off, emergency stop etc.
|Weight ||480kg |
|Power Supply ||220V/380V, 3Phase, 50-60HZ |
|Fan Power ||2.2kw |
|Filter Count ||3 pcs, Quick-release Type |
|Filter Material ||Polyester |
|Filter Cleaning ||Pneumatic |
|Air Consumption ||4000m^3/h |
Electric curing oven is simple and efficient for powder curing process with small batch jobs, ideal for alloy wheels, bike frames, motorcycle parts, etc.
1. Electric heating method features easy operation, high efficiency and environment-friendly.
1. PLC control system provides a high-precision heating process which allows to set the required temperature and heating time accurately
3. The oven utilizes a sandwich panel design. Rockwool insulation of at least 100mm is inserted between galvanized inner wall and color-steel external skins, effectively minimums temperature dropping.
4. Built with loading frames and trolley could easily carrying batch workpieces in and out of the oven.
|Working dimensions||Width1500 x Height1500 x Depth1500 mm|
|Power supply electric||18kw|
|Voltage||380V/220V (Custom Voltage Available)|
|Warm-up time||15-30 min. (180° C)|
|Temperature stability||< ± 3-5°C|
|Temperature max||250° C|