This is a custom wet sandblaster for wheel finish, specially designed with an inclined turntable, giving operators an easy access to clean surfaces and corners. The turntable can be rotated from 360 degree.
In the wet blasting process, abrasive media is mixed with water in a slurry pump. The pump deliver the mixture to the blasting gun while compressed air is to be the accelerate power.
The obvious advantages of wet blasting over dry blasting
1. Dust free, The introduce of water reduces the dust up to 98%, keep a clean and clear working chamber.
2. Decrease the friction heat generated during the blasting in order to prevent color change of some special metal parts.
3. Gentle action eliminates the surface removal of workparts, an ideal tool to operating fragile or precise parts
4. The water's crusion affection minimize the wear and damage caused to the sandblast machine and extends its life.
1. The cabinet made of stainless steel with powder-coated surface, anti-rust and long service life.
2. High performance slurry pump delivering thorough mixture of abrasive and water.
3. Rust resistant blast gun with durable boron carbide nozzle can be used for long time.
4. Foot pedal controlled working of blasting gun ensures safe and reliable working.
5. There is screen washer installed in the glass window always keeping a clear view during blasting
6. An additional dust extractor ensures higher quality working conditions.
|Turntable Size||Can be custom made.|
|Air requirement||flow 0.5-1.1m^3/min|
|Light||2*18w saving lamps|
|Blast Gun||1 pc of wet blast gun with 1 boron cabide nozzle (8mm)|
|Air consumption for 1 gun||0.4-0.8Mbar|
|Volume of abrasive & water||25L|
|Suitable abrasive|| |
Glass beads(for aluminum, stainless steel)
Brown Aluminum Oxide(stell or other)80#-320#
|Abrasive : Water||1:3|
|Voltage||380V/220V 3 phase (customized) |