|Good adrasives come into the dust collector|| 1. Big opening of the new dust collector |
2. Too thin abrasive
| 1. Shrink the opening after using 8 hours |
2. Use thick abrasives.
|Leakage of abrasive||The dust collector has holes or is not clipped tightly.||Changing the dust collector or clip tightly|
|Not clear view when sandblasting|| 1. the dust collector blocking |
2. Old dust collector and blocking
3. The recycling pipe blocking
4. The nozzle of the air pipe is too big
5. The air pressure is too high
| 1. Vibrate the dust collector |
2. Change the dust collector
3. Tear down the recycling the pipe, check the cause
4. The diameter not more than 5.6mm
5. Adjusted as recommended.