The rotary barrel finishing machine features a basically simple and convenient equipment that stands up to a low purchase cost. Comparing to other finishing system, the barrel tumbler creates much higher cutting force applying to tough jobs, such as removing heavy burrs, sharp edges, cleaning thick scales and rust, a particularly suitable solution for forging and stamping parts. With perfect polishing and deburring results, the barrel finisher is can operates a variety of metal or non-metal parts in batches, improving working efficiency 5-10 times.
Barrel Finishing Machine Features:
1. Frequency adjustable is applied to multiple cleaning and burnishing requirements while ensures the running stability.
2. A specially designed discharging slope fully empty the barrel as well as facilitates the operation cycles
3. Durable and corrosion-resistant rubber lining of the polishing barrels eliminate the impingement such as copper, iron, stainless steel products.
4. The tumbling action of the entire load on the barrel produces uniform and even surface of parts while can not achieved by hand.
5. The barrel equipment using parts and media grinding is an environment-friendly mass finishing solution with low noise.
Barrel Finishing Equipment Specifications
Barrel Tumbling Machine Application:
Polishing, chamfering, deburring, removing contamination, corrosion, mill scale and unqualified coatings and other light or heavy finishing. Product range:
Stainless steel, iron, copper, zinc, aluminum, magnesium alloy after stamping, die-casting, casting, forging.
Wire, ceramic, jade, coral, synthetic resin, plastic, porcelain
The barrel finishing machine using a variety of tumbling machine to operating different workparts. The mass finishing media is in different materials and shapes:
Oblique Cylindrical White Corundum
Oblique Triangle White Corundum
Oblique Triangle Brown Corundum
Ball Shape White Corundum
Ball Shape Stainless Stell
Alumina Ceramic Cylinder