Dustless sandblasting equipment is the most ideal blaster for outdoor work when need dust control, such as removing paint from cars, steel pipes, or blasting concrete. The portable pot design of the sandblasting machine enables user easily to operate and move.
Dustless sandblaster works on a wet sandblasting principle, the abrasives is introduced into a pressurized stream of water creating slurry, then is blasted to the target surface. Wet dustless blasting pot attains desired surface treatment while also lives up to heath and safety regulations.
Dustless Sandblasting Equipment Main Technical Data:
1) Water: full of 120 kg each time
2) Abrasive: corundum abrasive is recommended or other abrasives are allowed;
3) Abrasive particle size: 36 # ~ 80 # ;
4) Abrasive Volume: If using corundum, should not be more than 130kg;
Pot capacity: About 0.3 M3;
Maximum capacity of water and abrasive mixture: 0.12 M3.
Inner diameter: 25mm
1) Quantity: 1 pc
2) Nozzle diameter: 8 mm
3) Compressed air pressure : 0.5 ~ 0.7 MPA;
4) Air consumption of single gun: about 5 M3 / Min.
Total machine air consumption: about 6M3 / Min. Outer diameter of air pipe connection: 26mm
Working conditions:Compressed air souce, pressure 0.7 MPA, flow ≥6M3 / Min [ air volume flow at 20 °c, 101.325 KPA ] .