Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-27 Origin: Site
1) What's the purpose of an automatic sandblasting machine for alloy wheel?
Remove rusts, old paints, scratches, creates a ahesive rough surface for better painting or powder coating.
2) Why an automatic sandblaster is more popular rather than a manual machine?
A specially designed wheel blast cabinet incorperates a turntable, and a group of blast guns. The guns automatically oscillates and blasts, while the turntable automatically rotates, which ensures the abrasive flow fully covers the wheels to clean. It is a great saving of labor ans time, and an excellent unifromity.
3) How long does it take to blast a wheel by automatic sandblaster
About 10 minutes or longer, depends on actual condition.
4) What kinds of abrasives to sandblasting an alloy wheel?
Mostly use white corundum, or brown corundum
5) What capacity of air compressor for the automatic wheel blaster is required?
If the automatic wheel blast machine is configured with about 4 pcs guns, each gun requires 5.5KW-7.5KW(Air flow 1m^3/min), then 4pcs gun blaster requires at least an compressor of 22KW.