This rotary table type automatic sandblaster is specially designed for round cookware products, such as aluminum pot, pan, baking tray, etc. It achieves continuous batch production with even surface effect and quality consistency.
How rotary table blast machine works?
It is configured with an indexing turntable that fitted with a certain quality of evenly spaced small revolving stations which are clampped with workparts. The indexing table intermittently rotates to present the workparts in accurate position and for a precise amount of time in front of the blast guns for automatic processing.
1. Indexing table and small station rotates synchronously that ensures workparts are entirely cleaned.
2. The blast guns can be set for fixed blasting or swinging blasting with adjustable speed and angle.
3. Small working turntables drives through an independent motor, stepless speed regulation by converter
4. High automation and accuracy task controlled by PLC system, guarantee the balanced uniform blasting effect, as well as safe production
5. Specially fixtures can be customized for quick and solid clipping to improve efficiency.
6. Cyclone and cartridge filter unit are used to separate the dust from blasted abrasives and collect the dust to prevents air pollution.
|Dust Collector Size||1200x1200x1700mm|
|Index Turntable Size||Dia 1000mm x Thick 15mm|
|Qty of Small Turntables||8pcs|
|Small Turntable Size||150/180mm|
|Loading Capacity of Small Turntable||20kgs|
|Max. Size of Parts Allowed||Dia 250mm x Height 350mm|
|Qty of Blast Guns||8pcs|
|Blast Gun Nozzle||Durable Boron Carbide|
|Power Supply||380V/220V As required|
|Machine Weight||3850kgs |